Includes Daycare, potty, breaks
Includes Daycare, potty breaks, and bed.These rooms allow your Fur Baby to stand up and move around comfortably and see other guests.
Private connecting rooms with multiple levels and separate room for litter box. These rooms offer privacy, look out windows, areas to climb and ways to explore and keep your feline entertained!
We include unlimited meals per day of the food you provide. We are happy to provide snacks or provide our gourmet food. Please inquire for our chef to create your custom dining plan and pricing.
At this time we do not administer injections.
- Includes 12hrs of Daycare, potty breaks, and 1 bed per guest. These allow your Fur Baby to stand up and move around comfortably.
- 2 Guest – $85
- Bring Your Own Crate: If your Fur Baby is crate trained and is more comfortable in their own crate. This option is ONLY available for guests who are normally crated at home and prefer this type of housing. If your Fur Baby shows signs of crate anxiety or stress they will be moved into a different room.
Master SuitePremium Stay
- Room includes 1 bed per guest
- At 200sqft this room is perfect for larger breeds and multiple guests!
- 2 Guest-$105
All pricing includes full day of daycare or add $5 additional for private play.
Feline Boarding: We require proof of current Rabies and Distemper
We will provide the litter box and bowls. Parents provide their usual litter and food. Clean toys, bedding, treats are optional.
Rates: 1 Feline- 2 connecting rooms & 1 litter box~ $25 per day
2 felines with 3 connecting rooms & shared litter box ~$45 per day
Cat Suite- 2 stories Condo 6 connecting rooms & 2 litter boxes ~$40
Additional Felines in same family or Additional Rooms $10
Shared Room Discounts
Shared Room Discounts* Must be same family and already living together
3 or more additional pets. See Front Desk for Pricing.
*Extended stay, shared room and other discounts cannot be combined with other discounts, including discounted daycare packages, sales, and Hero’s Discount.
- Dogs must be a minimum of 8 weeks of Age. All puppies must have 1st set of vaccinations prior to their 1st day in the park.
- Dogs must be in a good condition of health.
- No coughing, vomiting, diarrhea 48 hours prior to arrival at the facility
- All Dogs Must be free of parasites (fleas & ticks). All Dogs are inspected upon entry into the facility if parasites are found they must either be picked up immediately or given a treatment at your expense.
- We can not accept aggressive or anti-social aggressive dogs.
- All dogs must wear a flat quick-release collar or harness with identification and be on a leash to enter Fur~Baby Park. Dogs will wear their collar & Harness anytime they are outside of the play area.
- All dogs must have current vaccination records to include DHLPP (Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Para influenza, Parvovirus), BORDETELLA, and RABIES. Please bring a copy of your pets vaccination records to give to us. At this time records may not be faxed.
- Prior to playing with us, your dog MUST COMPLETE the temperament evaluation as our facility is NOT designed to handle dogs in segregation.
- Dogs that have passed the temperament test but have not been here to play within 3 months -will have to schedule another temperament test.